Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 October 2012

Prayer and life of a Muslim background Believer

Walking down the street
The valley of the shadow of death
My Hope can only be in Him alone
I have a small frumbled piece of paper
That might cost me my life
For it contains His Word of Life

Just yesterday I heard the news
My friend was so badly bruised
'cause she might have been at
the reading of our Father's Will

My family and friends have thrown me out
To them I am but a filthy pig
but  in Him, I have a new family without a doubt
They might view me as an oxygen-thief
But don't they realise that it is my GOD
Who gave freely to us all the oxygen??

In the words of Paul
For me to live is Christ
and to die; is definite gain

Previously I had to wear a veil
For reasons religious and cultural
Now I do it just to respect their culture
But HIS LIGHT shines right through it all

Now it's time for them to pray
Everyone on their knees facing east
Whilst I can just where I am talk silently to HIM
For He is everywhere all the time
Protecting me from the lions
But when they do kill me I'll be with Him forever and ever

Silently  I cry a prayer
For wisdom, protection and most of all
For their eyes to be opened
Father may they see that
They are actually persecuting You, their Saviour

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake
For theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

(written November 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment