Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Just Because......

Just because

Just because I helped you the one time that I could, doesn't mean I always can do it, or always should
Just because you go to a church doesn't make you a christian
Just because I gave you a hug, doesn't make you a super-close friend of mine
Just because my bra-strap might be sticking out from under my shirt doesn't mean I'm not dressed modestly
Just because you can do it, doesn't make it the best or the right thing to do. 
Just because someone says they will pray for you, that they necessarily will do it 
Just because someone says they care, that they really do. 
Just because you can afford it financially, doesn't mean you should do it. 
Just because you think it is a good thing to do, doesn't make it the right thing to do. 
Just because you have my phone number doesn't mean you should send me a message everyday
Just because it is legal doesn't make it right
Just because someone is against you, doesn't mean you are in the wrong. 
Just because you are not scared, doesn't mean that you are naive to the risks around. 
Just because you are not studying at a college/ university that you have stopped learning.
Just because I wear a ring that I am engaged or married. or that a special man bought me the ring. 
Just because it is a popular or viral post on social media.... doesn't make it true. 
Just because you don't see the importance of something, that it is not important. 
Just because you can't support something financially that you cannot support it at all. 
Just because I told myself that was stupid, that I struggle with negative thoughts.
Just because I shared some positive self-thoughts, that I don't struggle with negative thoughts. 
Just because a particular diet is popular, that it is good for everyone. or just plain good for anyone at all. 
Just because a particular kind of music is popular in my/ your culture, that it is my/your favorite music too. 
Just because I buy the slightly more expensive product that I don't count my money and budget, perhaps I want said product to last longer and in that way get the value for my money
Just because you don't see the value in someone or something, that the person/ thing doesn't have value. You have a skewed perspective.
Just because you "celebrate" a certain festival of whichever religion, that you truely know why it is celebrated and value it for what it is, and celebrate it for it's real reason. Perhaps you just like a party. 
Just because it is a popular thing to do, that you should also do it to simply follow the crowd.
Just because I follow/ listen to a particular person/ organisation that I agree with every single thing they say and do. 
Just because a policy/ idea/ ideology sounds good, that it really is good. It might lead to hell on earth. 
Just because I can serve you , and do it with a smile now, doesn't mean that I am a doormat, or will allow you to use me as a doormat. 
Just because you sweep something under the carpet, that it won't get exposed at some point in time. 
Just because you don't understand the consequences of your actions/ or think that there wouldn't be any, that the consequences wouldn't show up. 
Just because you don't plan your project properly and last minute tell everyone that it is an emergency that everyone will fall for your cries of help in your "emergency".



No comments:

Post a Comment