Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 July 2023

Blind

 Blind

All my life
Darkness is all I see
Lately I hear there is a Rabbi from Galilee
Who can also heal

Him and His disciples walked past
A conversation
Suddenly mud on my eyes
His compassionate, gentle hands on my face
An order to go and wash in the pool of Siloam
I go
At the pool I bend down
Cold fresh spring water on my muddied face
and I wash off the holy mud
Suddenly the skies above me are blue
no more darkness
This Rabbi must be the Messiah
His words are true

By grace I can see
In more ways than one
I can see life around me
and the promised Messiah in front of me
Whereas the Pharisees had sight in their eyes
but refused to see the Galilean Rabbi
For Who He is.... The Sent Messiah
Lord, grant them grace too that they might see
and not live life in the darkness of soul



Riana Odendaal
July 2023


John 9  & Ephesians 2.




(Pictures credit: Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment